To view prices or place an order for our Clinical and Special Needs Assessments, including the Woodcock-Johnson® IV (WJ IV) and Battelle® Developmental Inventory, Third Edition™ (BDI-3™), please click here.
To view prices or to place an order for our K-12 Ability and Achievement products, such as the Cognitive Abilities Test™ (CogAT®) and Iowa Assessments™, please download the corresponding form below.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Effective July 1, 2019, Riverside Insights has begun collecting payments directly, as it is no longer affiliated with HMH. Therefore, please enclose a check, money order, or valid purchase order payable to “Riverside Insights” with all orders. Note that first time purchasers will need to complete a Test Purchaser Qualification Form.
- Academic Insights Bundles
- Cognitive Abilities Test™ (CogAT®) Online Testing
- Cognitive Abilities Test™ (CogAT®) Paper Materials
- DataManager Remote Proctoring Portal
- easyCBM® (Full Year)
- Gates-MacGinitie Reading Tests® (GMRT®) Fourth Edition
- IowaFlex Order Form
- Iowa Algebra Aptitude Test™ (IAAT™) Fifth Edition
- IAAT and GMRT Online Order Form (GMRT Online Available Fall '22)
- Iowa Assessments™ Paper Materials
- Iowa Assessments™ Online Testing
- 7 Mindsets: Lessons for SEL
- Logramos® Third Edition Online Testing & Paper Materials
- Riverside Training Academy (K-12)
- Virtual Remote Proctor
If you are purchasing Online Testing, save a phone call and try ordering through our Digital Storefront!
K-12 Education Assessments Scoring and Reporting
Additional Forms and Information
Please Note: Riverside Insights is the new name of Houghton Mifflin Harcourts (HMH's) former clinical and standarized assessment business, which was divested from HMH in October 2018 and is now independent.